Geofencing is a feature in your Array App, that allows your Array Smart Lock to push a lock/unlock notification to your phone, when entering and leaving a certain area.
To enable or disable the geofencing:
1. Open your Array app to the Places page.
2. Select the settings icon on the bottom of the page.
3. Toggle the switch for 'Enable Geofencing' to turn on or off.
1. Open your Array app to the Place page.
2. Select the menu button on the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Choose settings.
4. Toggle the switch for 'Notifications' to turn on or off.