The Array Smart lock includes a discrete and standard keypad, that is mounted beneath the solar panel cover on the exterior of the product. The solar panel slides up to reveal the keypad.
Articles in this section
- How simple is the Array's installation?
- Does Array Care have access to my Array lock?
- Can I download the Array app on my Windows Phone?
- Can I re-key my Array Smart Lock?
- How do I lock/unlock my door with the Array?
- What are some ways I can give my neighbor/relatives access to open my door?
- What if I forget the password to my Array account?
- Will the Array lock communicate with other devices?
- How many Array Locks can I control at once?
- Is there a keypad on the Array Smart Lock?